Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What happends in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas...


And what I mean by that is I can still feel the result of the fantabulous cupcakes from the Cupcakery and the unbelivable meal I had at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill resting snugly on my thighs. But it was definitely worth it. A few weeks ago I took a trip to Vegas with some girl friends to go to the Esthetics Conference. I still haven't gotten the pic of me eating at Mesa Grill from my friend, but I couldn't wait any longer to post the cupcake from the Cupcakery. Definitely a life changing moment when I dove into one of these bad boys...
In front of the Cupcakery!

I couldn't decide on one cupcake so I got
a strawberry one and coconut.

Aren't they so pretty!
And my favorite, the coconut one, It was absolutely
amazing, it was topped with edible glitter which made
it that much better.


1 comment:

  1. Carly Whats up its Tiff from Acaydia! How are you!! Your blog is so cute, i love that you love cupcakes!!! How is your spa doing? I am finally finished with school!! Boo yeah!

    ReplyDelete