Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bakerella :)

Today Bakerella came to a Williams Sonoma in Salt Lake City to do a book signing for her new book "Cake Pops"!!! My three darling cousins and I went, it was such a blast. Of course, the line to see her was CRAZY! She truly is so talented. She was so sweet and darling. She definitely is THE celebrity within the blogging world. I'm still in awe that I was able to meet her and she personally signed MY copy of "Cake Pops"!! I can't wait to try some of those cute pops out. Here are some pics of the fun day :)


Us with Bakerella:) So much fun!

Eleni sported a cake shirt in her honor

Yay! Me with my signed copy-now it's time to start making
cupcake pops!!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun day! Wish I couldve been there! I love Eleni's cute smile in the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun seeing you cousins together. You all have great hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little angel is adorable. I wasn't able to make it to the book signing. I'm glad she had such a great crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know which looks more yummy, the cupcakes or Eleni? Definitely Eleni. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pictures! What is that camera? Such a fun day! Let's do it again soon! Dana

    ReplyDelete