Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dinner is served...





Ok- so to prove that the food I make in my kitchen doesn't only consist of butter, sugar, and flour, I made these yummy chicken crescent rolls for dinner (which are both Micah and my favorite). They are so simple and so yummy! Hope you try them out and enjoy!

3 oz. cream cheese
1/4 c. melted butter
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup. cubed cooked chicken (about two breasts)
1 pkg. crescent rolls
1 cup. bread crumbs
1 can cream of chicken soup, prepared with milk.
2 T. chooped green onion

Mix cream cheese, butter, pepper and salt. Add onions and chicken. Roll out crescent rolls and seprate into triangles. Sppoon chicken equally onto rolls and roll up sealing edges together. Coat with butter and bread crumbs. Bake at 350 for 15 min. Serve with soup on top.

1 comment:

  1. This looks so good. I'm going to make it tonight. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete