Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just a lil something I whipped up...

I am one of those people who loves to follow a recipe to exactness. However, I branched out a few days ago and kinda invented my own recipe. I say kinda because it is so simple and I am sure it already exists but it turned out really well and I couldn't stop eating the cupcakes all week! I had some left over vanilla buttercream that I added cocoa to and it made the perfect topping for these yummy little cakes.

What you will need (plus some water):


Place cake mix, pudding (chocolate fudge instant 3.4 oz)
1 c. sour cream, 1/2 c. water, 1/2 c. veg. oil and 3 eggs in boil, mix 30 sec. on low
then 2 minutes on medium high.
It will be all smooth and delicious!

Place in cupcake liners and bake 350 for 18-20 min ( I would check after 15 min.)

Almost finished! (One is missing because I couldn't wait
to taste!)

And the finished product! Definitely a keeper. I am still
working out like crazy to try and burn off the fifteen I had last
week!

No comments:

Post a Comment