Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ahhh the cravings....


Ok-so I always get cravings and I knew when I got pregnant it would be even worse. A couple days ago I went to my Dr's appointment to make sure everything was looking ok. Good news, looks like my subchorionic hemorage has healed and the baby has a strong heart beat. The Dr said that it's almost the size of a gummy bear. Gummy bear-that did it. I knew I had to have some! First of all, I don't like gummy bears, I can't remember the last time I had some, but they have been on my mind ever since my Dr said the word. So my sweet husband last night stopped to get me some. Boy did they hit the spot! My husband said he was ok stopping to get them because he was having a craving for some pickles. I think he is feeling some of my pregnancy symptoms as well. And my husband knows me very well, not only did he get me regular gummy bears, he got me some sour ones too! I am all about sour candy and they too hit the spot. Last night I was talking to my mom and she said she was eating those candy pumpkins. Looks like those are next on my list...

1 comment:

  1. Carly! I am so happy I stumbled on your blog. How cute it is! Ok, I must be the last person on earth that did not know you were pregnant, congratulations! I am so excited for you and Micah, what great parents you will make. I miss "visiting" you. Hope you feel better, I always want oranges and vanilla steamers when I am pregnant, so weird! -Lori

    ReplyDelete