Thursday, January 8, 2009


My mom has been telling me about this burger place called Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I am not much of a meat eater and I am definitely not much of a red meat eater but I just could not stop thinking about this place so my husband and I finally went. I am a one hamburger a year kind of girl at the most...but after having one of Five Guys' burgers I think that might change! It was really good and just the way I like them. It had a small hamburger patty which I can handle. It was very delicious. I also loved the fact that everything there was fresh. They had many toppings to choose from and all toppings were free! Their fries were cut daily from fresh potatoes. So instead of having a burger a year...I think I might have to have two or three:)

Look at how amazing those look! And they had the perfect amount of salt,
I hate when you have to salt your fries but these were perfect!

My hubby digging in, I know he looks like he's in pain but he is
actually in heaven!

One down two to go, if I am now allowing myself
3 burgers a year and if I want to space them out evenly
the next one wont be for another 4 months, so when
May hits I'm heading over to Five Guys Burgers and Fries!

1 comment:

  1. I have no words for how jealous I am. LOVED Five Guys when I lived in VA, near DC. Have some fries for me next time! lol

    ReplyDelete