Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello due date...and operation get baby out!


So today is my due date, I can't believe it's here! I remember first finding out when I was pregnant and finding out my due date would be May 2nd...I never thought it would come! But it's here, and I can't believe it:) Still no baby, but hopefully anytime:)

Yesterday I went to Salt Lake with my mom, dad, and little sis to grab some lunch. But not just any lunch, my most favorite meal ever! Fish Tacos from the Red Butte Cafe, I figured I should eat something a little spicy to try to get her out:) After fish tacos we went to Hatch Family Chocolates to grab something sweet, I don't think chocolate has anything to do with natural induction, but it was yummy:) I've been watching "The Little Chocolatiers" on TLC, and it's fun to be able to go to the actual chocolate shop and see the people on TV in the shop. Both Steve and Katie were there working yesterday and they both are so sweet. My favorite chocolates there are the coconut caramels and peanut butter truffles. I also had a raspberry truffle that was delish!

Fish Tacos from Red Butte: these are seriously the most amazing fish tacos
ever. I have yet to find any other fish tacos that can even compare.

I've been going on lots of long walks, eating lots of pineapple, pretty much doing anything in the book to try to get her here. Hopefully she will decide to come soon:)

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see her! Best of luck in the delivery. And while I love your recipes, I also love hearing about your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly,

    I've been a lurker for quite a while & quite enjoy your posts! Though the recipes was how I originally found your site, the pregnancy updates have been the icing on the cake! It's been 4 days since you're last post? Any news yet?! Excited to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete